Managed Service Agreements
As a managed service provider, our IT consulting firm empowers small businesses with proactively managed networks. The benefits of a Managed IT Service Agreement cannot be overstated. Predictability, security, updates and system integration is imperative to overall business performance. Without consistent network management, overall performance is left to chance. Proactive network management averts disasters, controls inefficiencies and maximizes security while saving money that is often spent relating to crisis management.
As your IT consulting firm, we offer customized agreements pertaining to our Managed IT Services that have been designed to fit the needs of various sizes and kinds of businesses. Each of our agreements may be modified to synergize with the needs of our prospective clients in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, and throughout Hampton Roads, Virginia. Any agreement may be cancelled at any time with a 30 day notice.
Our IT services may include:
- Discounted remote access labor
- Discounted onsite labor
- 10% discount on all parts
- Arrival fee waiver
- Two-hour response time
- Comprehensive and aggressive antivirus protection
- Hacker alert and protective response
- Managed IT services
- IT support
- Critical Events Notification
- Proactive Disk and Hard drive management
- Spam prevention
- Employee internet content filtering
- Comprehensive monthly analysis and report
- Email management & email solutions
- Preventative computer, server and network management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Network solutions
- Patch management
- Daily backup
- Cloud access and space
- Retail hardware at Forward Vision Technologyprice
- Obsolescence alerts and recommendations
- Annual review, recommendation and plan
- Free analysis
- Network management and support
- Network administration
Forward Vision Technology will review your current IT strategies, hardware and network in order to design the perfect Managed Services Agreement for your company. If you agree to retain us as your outsourced IT provider, the analysis is no charge. If you wish to obtain the analysis but not sign an agreement, then the cost for the report will be billed at our normal hourly rate.
Our IT consulting firm serves business in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, and Hampton Roads, Virginia with managed IT services, IT support, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, network management and support, network administration, e-mail solutions and more.